Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some 3d cat pictures

Hello again. Here's the next batch of 3d pictures from my 3ds. This batch is from playing with the camera, and the various options it gives you.

Here's my cat Roxie.
The flowers/bubbles were added as the picture was taken, the footprints were added after.


Another picture of Roxie, in a slightly different pose.


Same as the first, without the paw prints.


Another picture of Roxie, using one of the camera modes. (Forget the name) Worked out nicely


Another cat picture. This is our other cat, Winnie. He doesn't like his picture taken.


That's it for today. So far most of my pictures have been testing the camera out. Hopefully I'll have a better variety next time. So far, only 1/3 picture I've taken have a nice 3d effect, and look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment