Saturday, June 11, 2011

My first post

Hello! I'll be showing off my 3ds pictures here. I'll try to update every few days with some new pictures. (Might as well get some pictures each day, while getting my steps in for that day).
The previews will be in 2d, but you can click on the picture for the 3d version (and save directly to your 3ds).

Here's my first picture, a small collection of Miis I transferred from my Wii, picture taken with the AR cards.


Yes, one of them is a "double". I wanted to see if the Wii/3ds would give a warning if the Mii already existed (it doesn't), and forgot to delete the extra one before taking a picture.
If anyone's interested, I'll start posting the QR codes for my miis too.
That's it for now. I'll have more pictures in my next post.



No comments:

Post a Comment